A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Bombfest pits you and up to three friends in a wooden-block sumo match where bombs are your only weapon! Earn the most points to win!
- Easy to learn, but hard to master!
- 12 hand-designed levels to destroy! (A few in progress!)
- 7 different bombs that encourage unique strategies!
- Drop-in, drop-out multiplayer!
- Play against the AI if you wanna!
- Xbox 360 controller, keyboard, and mouse support!
- Please don't talk about Bombfest at airports! It's for your own good!
- Original soundtrack and SFX on the way!
Bombfest is playable with either a keyboard, a mouse, or an XInput compatible controller, such as a Microsoft-licensed Xbox 360 controller.
What's this about a Steam key? Bombfest has been greenlit on Steam! That means someday soon Bombfest will be on Steam, and I want to honor Itch buyers by offering them a free Steam key when Bombfest gets released over there!
CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT!! Bombfest is being actively developed by ZacFierce, a decent human, and it will hopefully be released within the next few months. There will be bugs and issues if you choose to purchase Bombfest now. There'll probably be bugs and issues when it's fully released, too, but at least there should be less then. This game will be finished, and your purchase assures the purchase of the finished product. Buy now if you want, or wait until it's done!
|Published||344 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||270 days ago|
|Tags||blocks, Casual, Controller, deathmatch, Local multiplayer, Physics, PvP, Top-Down|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers|
|Player count||1 - 4|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: